Today is a new day, a new week but a wonderful month where we celebrate woman.
According to research – they discovered the two most powerful words that motivate woman.
Do you know what those two words are?
A wise woman Maya Angelou once said “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
Today I encourage you to say goodbye to bitter endings i.e. – bad habits and HELLO to sweet beginnings (new decisions and new choices to a better you).
Here are my TOP 7 sweet beginnings to increasing the “YOU MATTER” factor.
- Take it one day at a time – it is not going to happen overnight!
- See failure as a beginning, not an end
- Make peace with the past, or it will set you back
- Assume nothing, question everything!
- Stop thinking so much about it, start acting. If you don’t go after it –you won’t have it
- Eliminate negative energies and surround yourself with positivity
- Don’t compare yourself to others, rather be kind to yourself by believing in yourself.
There you have it, seven sweet beginnings!
My question to you is – Do YOU MATTER enough to make a change?